FirstMed urgent care is where you go for non life threatening medical conditions. Sometimes it is hard to decide if you should visit us or go to the emergency room. We have x-ray and lab services and we have the capabilities to treat many situations that your doctor’s office doesn’t or to treat you when your doctor’s office isn’t open.
Urgent Care Situations
• Ear or eye infection
• Cuts that may need stitches
• Possible broken bones or simple fractures
• Sprains, strains and dislocations
• Vomiting / diarrhea
• Allergic reactions
• Chest pain or squeezing sensation in the chest
• Seizure or loss of consciousness
• Severe abdominal pain
• Sudden paralysis or slurred speech
• Uncontrolled bleeding
Do not drive yourself to the hospital if you have chest pain, dizziness, heavy bleeding, confusion or a sudden severe headache. Also do not attempt to drive yourself if you have experienced a seizure or have fainted.